Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ready.Set.Leggo!

Hello and welcome to my  world!

I am a fabulous single mother of 1 who's recently opened up to the idea of dating again. I have been single now for almost two years. I'd like to think of it as a much needed mental vacation that I didn't know I needed!

During the last two years I have met a number of interesting men/boys but nothing really turned into anything. I began to question myself and what I was really looking for. Of course I talked my issues and concerns over with my girls! Interesting enough all my friends had the same response that I was choosing men that I was not truly interested in in order to protect my heart! This got me thinking and as I thought about it, I realized they were right!!! It was easy to date the men that I clearly knew had no potential to be anything long term because of my fear of being hurt again. Well I am here to tell you, the lonely nights, the Saturday night pizza party for 1 is NOW OVER!

I have given myself a challenge to put my fears behind and get out there and explore the dating world! My goal is to meet a wide range of guys that I feel a connection to, be open minded about EVERYTHING, try things I've never tried before, have a good time, and just see where this process takes me.

My challenge begins now......STAY TUNED

6 comments:

  1. How exciting! Just remember, dating is fun. At the end of the day it's a chance for you to meet some cool new people even if it doesn't turn into anything else. I can't wait to weigh in on your dating life! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Determine to be loved the right way. I'm excited about your new site. I wish you great things on your jouney! I will be following for all the good juice you will have to share! Just remember to be safe and have fun!

    Mercedes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS MAY PROVE QUITE INTERESTING...U READY 4 A MAN'S P.O.V. ON YOUR TRAVELS?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ O.G. Nitty - I am ABSOLUTELY ready for a man's point of view. Everyone thinks differently so I welcome your insight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, my sista i must say this just keep focusing on what u want and if something happens with this i say let it ride babes. Hopefully this guy is smart and wont let a good women pass him by if hes ready for a relationship or just getting to know a good woman. I hope he's smart and calls you, but if he dosen't!!! it's was it's and move on because it would be his loss if he doesnt go for it. Until then keep your head above the clouds and have some fun. from desire to be loved right!!

    ReplyDelete